How to get form inputs as an Object and pass it to Javascript Action in nanoflow

I console.log the Form Object but cannot find any value i just inputed.   Steps: In the Summerhill Hospital Planning Tutorial APP, i changed the employee form save button events to call a nano flow.   And call the javascript action in the nanoflow   set the javascript action parameter and the consloe.log code which show the form object in the cosnole, and cannot find any value i just inputed { "attributes": { "Fullname": { "readonly": true, "value": "null null null" }, "Specialty": { "value": null }, "EmployeeId": { "value": "0" }, "Jobtitle": { "value": null }, "Email": { "value": null }, "Phone": { "value": null }, "UserManager.Employee_Department": { "value": null }, "Firstname": { "value": null }, "UserManager.Employee_Department_Security": { "value": [] }, "Gender": { "value": null }, "UserManager.Employee_Account": { "value": null }, "Title": { "value": null }, "HasAccount": { "value": false }, "Lastname": { "value": null } }, "guid": "14918173765703729", "hash": "dSzF6U8QXvd4nz2D1/A3kt4XnyeQP699t1Q5x83xNyE=", "objectType": "UserManager.Employee" }   I can seperate the form keys in nanoflow and using these keys as params to make it works, but this is too cumbersome:   Any ideas how can i get whole form inputs values as an Object and pass it to javascript action?
asked
0 answers