Looking for a Mendix certified Mendix developer (freelancer)

Hey ! We’re a startup using Mendix as our main tech, and we’re looking for a freelance software developer in order to speed up the development. We’re a distributed company in western Europe, so it’s a remote-only job. As soon as you’re based in Europe it’s okay (in order to avoid time zone issues).   What we need : 5 API connectors for well-known SaaS products, which we will be using in our app. No need of functional expertise at this stage, we’re only looking for someone who already know Mendix Studio Pro (we’re working with version 9.18, the latest version), Java and Javascript. We already built several connectors, so you can use them as examples. It’s supposedly a few days mission.   Please send a link to your LinkedIn profile, or your résumé, and don’t hesitate to reach out or share my contact with your friends. Thanks !
asked
3 answers

Hey Francois,

You can reach out to me on mail,

Rishabh.shandilya@resilientitservices.com

Regards,

Rishabh

answered

Hi Francois,

You can post this in the slack community: https://mendixcommunity.slack.com/archives/CNU3Y8X2N 

Kind regards,
Steven

answered

Hello Francois, I am a Mendix Developer in possession of Rapid developer certificate and currently preparing for Intermediate certification . I am based in Eindhoven, Netherlands searching for a full time/part time role.

I would be happy to discuss more possibilities. Thanks in advance.

Regards, Ramya

(ramyaramesh503@gmail.com)

answered