SAML Entity ID not updating

I’ve set up a few apps with SSO using the SAML2.0 module. All these apps have custom domains. In order for them to work, I set the custom domain up, then in the Runtime I update the “ApplicationRootURL” settings to [myapp.mydomain.com/] and restart. When I do this and I go into the SAML module under the SP Configuration tab, my “Entity Id” shows the old “myapp.mendixcloud.com”. Once I hit REFRESH, it recognizes the new url from the Runtime setting and then updates this “Entity Id” to myapp.mydomain.com. SSO then works.   I have a new app, followed the same procedure, but now when I click “Refresh”, the “myapp.mendixcloud.com” doesn’t refresh to my new custom domain and SSO fails with a message about how the requesting URL doesn’t match the IDP’s URL (which is the myapp.mydomain.com).   I’ve tried changing to a “custo entiy id” but with the same results. Clicking REFRESH *should* update this Entity Id. Does anyone know why it doesn’t? 
asked
1 answers

FYI this was solved: The answer…. The application setting ApplicationRootURL should have been ApplicationRootUrl

CASE SENSITIVITY!!!!

answered