Unable to retrieve your Team Server projects?

I am trying to open an older 5.10.0 application in 6.10.0 but upon installing and running 6.10.0, see screenshot, I receive an error about Team Server:   “Unable to retrieve your Team Server projects. Please check whether you can connect to the Mendix Platform website.”   You can see in top right corner that I am already successfully logged in…   Earlier I tried opening the same 5.10.0 app within modeler 5.10.0 but received same error:   “Unable to retrieve your Team Server projects. Please check whether you can connect to the Mendix Platform website.”     How to proceed from here?   -Richard
asked
1 answers

To get your projects fromthis old version you can use the tortoise svn client and the repository url you can get from the project site of the project that you are trying to download.

Had the same issue with an older project a couple of months ago and this was to only way I found to get the project downloaded, seems this is not possiblke through the platform anymore.

Do make sure to use the correct version of the svn client to download, think this was tortoise for SVN version 1.7

answered