OData Schema Generator error - teamcenter

Hi I'm using the odata schema generator app. I added the service and clicked the deploy to teamcenter button, but an error occurred as shown below. {"Error":"Service ODataService_v1 is not registered."}   I installed Object Data Service and OData Microservice from the teamcenter environmental manager and run the utility to convert Teamcenter SOAs to JSON files What should I check?   Thanks.    
asked
2 answers

Hi,

Error: next on empty iterator

for some environments (Tc14.3.0_patch_4_wntx64) I also get this error. Cannot find anything in syslogs, or in browser request / response, or the Mendix Studio Pro (v9.24.23) that can lead to any hints of what is causing this error. The Schema Generator also executes getTypeDescription, getAvailableServices and getTCSessionInfo REST-calls, and I have tried calling them from Postman which works fine.

Any hints, highly appreciated.

answered

In this case it was JWM signer_config issue, if TC_ROOT/signer_config (validator_config)

TC_ROOT/microservices/secrets and tc.war signer_configs are not the same, and exact same date also it failed.

Also a bug in TC14.3.04 - if you regenerate tc.war with insweb, it scans the TC_ROOT\signer_config and add it as the same timestamp as the war-file inside the war-file. 

Have to manually replace it in the tc_war so all files in all three places are the same with same timestamps

answered