Error in Model SDK:connect ETIMEDOUT

When executing 「Create Your First Script」 according to the SDK How-tos, the following error occurs. Anyone know how to solve this? Creating new app 'NewApp-1668399873561'... Error: Request failed, POST '/rest/projectservice/v1/projects' message: connect ETIMEDOUT 3.125.189.196:443     at createInformativeError (/home/n-ooshima-wr/my-app-generator/node_modules/mendixplatformsdk/src/utils/RestConnector.js:153:26)     at doRequest (/home/n-ooshima-wr/my-app-generator/node_modules/mendixplatformsdk/src/utils/RestConnector.js:141:15)     at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)     at async RestConnector.awaitPlatformJob (/home/n-ooshima-wr/my-app-generator/node_modules/mendixplatformsdk/src/utils/RestConnector.js:105:24)     at async AppsClient.createNewApp (/home/n-ooshima-wr/my-app-generator/node_modules/mendixplatformsdk/src/clients/AppsClient.js:32:27)     at async MendixPlatformClient.createNewApp (/home/n-ooshima-wr/my-app-generator/node_modules/mendixplatformsdk/src/MendixPlatformClient.js:17:23)     at async main (/home/n-ooshima-wr/my-app-generator/script.js:7:17)
asked
1 answers

Hello Hoshima,

My coworker also had this error. His problem was due to a bad internet connection. Can you try to change the network or restart your internet and try again?

answered