Docker Image Creation

Hi,   I am facing an error in creating the docker image for Mendix. The error is : => ERROR [builder 6/6] RUN mkdir -p /tmp/buildcache /tmp/cf-deps /var/mendix/build /var/mendix/build/.local &&    0.4s ------ > [builder 6/6] RUN mkdir -p /tmp/buildcache /tmp/cf-deps /var/mendix/build /var/mendix/build/.local &&    chmod +rx /opt/mendix/buildpack/compilation /opt/mendix/buildpack/git /opt/mendix/buildpack/buildpack/stage.py &&    cd /opt/mendix/buildpack &&    ./compilation /opt/mendix/build /tmp/buildcache /tmp/cf-deps 0 &&    rm -fr /tmp/buildcache /tmp/javasdk /tmp/opt /tmp/downloads /opt/mendix/buildpack/compilation /opt/mendix/buildpack/git &&    ln -s /opt/mendix/.java /opt/mendix/build &&    chown -R 1001:0 /opt/mendix /var/mendix &&    chmod -R g=u /opt/mendix /var/mendix: #17 0.392 /usr/bin/env: ‘python3\r’: No such file or directory   Please give suggestions to solve this error.   Thanks and Regards, Harshraj Singh
asked
5 answers

Same Problem here, anyone a solution?

answered

I am getting same error while building image. Any suggestion on this?

answered

Hello All, 

I had this problem after generating the Mendix docker rootfs images (mendix-rootfs:app and mendix-rootfs:builder) on Windows and trying to build the mendix app image on linux.

The solution was to convert the line endings from Windows (\r\n) to Linux (\n) in the file ./scripts/startup.py from docker-mendix-buildpack

If you notice the error, the message says exactly this on the first line of the above mentioned file:

image.png

‘python3\r’: No such file or directory

You can use Notepad++ or VS Code to convert to Linux line endings.

Maybe a better solution is to configure your git to handle the line endings for you. On your windows machine:

git config --global core.autocrlf true

Details: https://docs.github.com/en/get-started/getting-started-with-git/configuring-git-to-handle-line-endings

answered

I too faced the same issue while building the image, I found the solution to it if you build using the master branch's dockerfile, clone this particular tag v5.0.3 which runs without any problem.

answered

Ensure to store the .MDA file stored in project folder and You have to unzip the .MDA deployment package file to solve this problem

answered