Is it possible to skip the Synchronize database prompt when running locally?

We’ve got a large project that takes many minutes to build, especially the first time for each session.    One frustration I have is that if the database model is changed you are prompted whether you want to synchronize the database or not.  This prompt comes after a couple of minutes of building, and I’ve never had nor will ever have cause to back out of confirming the synchronize.   I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve gone to make a cup of tea whilst it builds, to return and find it has only got a third of the way into the build process waiting on this prompt.   Has anyone found a way to skip this check?  It would be a great Xmas present!
asked
2 answers

I guess not. This idea has been dormant for a while, but you could give your vote.

answered

I’m afraid there is no option as far as i know from their documentation & personal expereince. 

You can try mxbuild tool to build and run in command line to see if takes less time : https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/mxbuild/

Alternatively, you can perhaps do refactoring of the app itself. Not sure if multiple modules will help but can give it a try. how big is your domain?

answered