Consuming a rest api that runs locally

Hello,   I'm trying to consume a rest service on localhost through Mendix (e.g. https://localhost:8888/ApiName). But unfortunately I am getting the following error:   Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target     at com.mendix.integration.util.PrivilegedUtil$$anonfun$withPrivileged$2.applyOrElse(PrivilegedUtil.scala:17)   The APi is reachable from the browser and Postman. And other fixes that include adding certificates do not seem to work. I hope I have provided enough information and otherwise I will provide more data. I hope somebody can help me solve this error.  
asked
2 answers

Hi Gianpaolo,

Please check that your certificate has expired and check the client certificate also if you are using. If it is perfect please check the proxy settings in your app settings inside the project. 

answered

You can also  try without ssl, it should work locally without ssl.

How have you added the certificate ? 

answered