Dynamic Dropdown

Hello Experts, I want to create a dynamic dropdown for my project Apologies for the potentially quite basic question, there are many similar issue reported by me. I tried all the given solutions but couldn’t get this resolved. Attaching snip of my use case to get better understanding. Please check and guide through this.   Wanted to use the DataBase entity (which has an objects) for my dynamic dropdown. So if i select Site (say Bangalore ) in 1st dropdown, the 2nd dropdown should only show the project which is on site ‘Bangalore’ i.e Project1.   Below is the Microflow to fetch the DB data(external) to my mendix Entity(DataBase) Data in Entity ‘DataBase’   Domain Model Below Microflow to call another microflow(shown above) and to show a form page to (Page_5)[where dynamic dropdown is require] Below microflow is triggered by a button shown on homepage Page_5 with 2 refrence selector Site reference selector Properties   Project reference selector Properties   Below is the final result. It should show  only Project1 but instead its showing all the options available in project column.  
asked
1 answers

Hey Abhishek,

You can use the customizable dropdown widget, it will help you to achieve your requirement,

let me know if you face any issues.

Hope it helps!

**EDITED**

answered