Creating a pdf file of the persoilazedcolumns in datagid2

HI All,            My requirement is in datagrid2 need to save the filters according to user preference.I use personilization funtionality in datagrid2 to achieve this. Now I want to create a pdf document with only the slelected filters. In the unlimited string saved in personization Im getting like this [{"column":"Status","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":false,"order":0},{"column":"RequestID","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":false,"order":1},{"column":"Title","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":false,"order":2},{"column":"IBPM Level","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":true,"order":3},{"column":"Aging (Days)","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":false,"order":4},{"column":"Date Submitted","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":true,"order":5},{"column":"Site - Region","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":true,"order":6},{"column":"HardSavingsValue","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":true,"order":7},{"column":"Requester Name","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":true,"order":8},{"column":"Soft Saving","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":true,"order":9},{"column":"Base Line Value","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":true,"order":10},{"column":"Anticipated Implementation Cost","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":true,"order":11},{"column":"For Customer","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":true,"order":12},{"column":"For Sector Regulatory","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":true,"order":13},{"column":"For Compliance Requirement","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":true,"order":14},{"column":"","sort":false,"sortMethod":"asc","hidden":false,"order":15}] Im saving the column in a non persistant entity  if im creating document from the non persistant entity im getting all columns. How to know what columns user selected. Can any one guide me. thanks in advance.
asked
0 answers