Error message in modeler in 2.4.3 but it was not in 2.4.2, what does it mean?

I went from version 2.4.2 to 2.4.3 and i got an error message which was not there when i was using 2.4.2. The message is: "Click event buttons are only allowed if the click event is set to edit". I don't understand this message and I want the fuctionality of this windows to be the same as in 2.4.2.
asked
3 answers

This consistency check is given because you have buttons in your datagrid with the property 'click event' set to true, while the click event property of the datagrid is not set to 'edit'.

Setting the datagrid property 'click event' to 'edit' means that on double click of a row the action of the button with its 'click event' property set to true will be executed.

We have added this consistency check to avoid wrong behavior at runtime.

answered

Read the release notes, it says: MXDN: 2816 - Consistency check added in the Modeler: click event cannot be true for a button if ReturnSelected on the DataGrid is true.

answered

I understand your awnser but i don't find it very logical that the property is called "Edit", because i don't want to edit anything. I'm executing an other microflow on a double click of a row. So it is a bit confusing. I guess that's why i didn't understand the error message.

answered