Excel Import: Could not parse value to Decimal in column

I’m trying to load a spreadsheet with the excel importer. All the values are decimals and nulls are allowed. Most rows are fine, but occasionally when there’s a blank, I’ll get this error:    RImportTemplateDocument: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.core.CoreException: Document could not be imported, because: Unable to store Excel row #60 @Sheet #0   Caused by: replication.ValueParser$ParseException: Could not parse value '' to Decimal in column #9   The row number changes sometimes. I checked. There are no “spaces” in those blank rows. I copied and pasted the values into a website that detects strange, “hidden” unicode characters but nothing was found. If I click on each row/cell that gives this error and hit DELETE and then save, it does the trick, but I can’t seem to figure out why it’s doing this. If you look at the error message you can clearly see NOTHING between those single quotes in the message   Could not parse value '' to Decimal   If you use a tool like https://www.soscisurvey.de/tools/view-chars.php, nothing shows up. If I copy the value directly from excel into this tool I get “CR13 0x0dLF10 0x0a” But ALL cell values, even the decimal cells that don’t have problems and the blanks that dont have  problems ALSO have this Carriage feed/line feed character combo in it. What else could be causing this issue? Clearly it SHOULD allow blanks and in most cases it does
asked
0 answers