An error occurre while downloading the project

I was traying to download the app in the studio pro and the following error occurred:   Downloading the app failed.   Mendix.Modeler.ProjectHandling.Checkout.ProjectCheckoutException: Downloading the App failed.     SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Error running context: Foi for�ado o cancelamento de uma conex�o existente pelo host remoto.      at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svn_error_t* error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path)   any indication of what it could be?  
asked
2 answers

Hi Willian,

I’ve experienced this error in the past and I sometimes experience it even today.

Most times I needed to retry once or twice to get past the error.

It appears to be some sort of timeout that occurs, or it fails to download due to an unstable connection.

I’d advise that you try and download projects on either a secure Wifi connection or using an ethernet cable.

answered

I recall this happening to me when I was creating the app in the browser and then opening the app in studio pro. If you are getting this error when creating an app, try just creating the app in studio pro instead of the browser.

I assume what has happened here is that the svn is either not being created in the cloud or the pathing to it is wrong.

answered