Violation- Commit entities in the same order in different microflows to prevent deadlock

Hello Everyone    There is a violation for our application which mentions that Violation- Commit entities in the same order in different microflows to prevent deadlock. Can I get brief info regarding this and suggest me some ideas to get rid of this violations. In my application it mentions that   Potential deadlock in commit order of entities A and B detected between microflow(s). How can I solve this type of violations.   FYI:-  This rule checks the entire project whether all entity database updates happen in the same order. Since the goal is deadlock detection, the create action is excluded. This rule cannot know if the same row is committed, only if the same entities are committed in different order, so it is an indication of a potential deadlock.   Thanks in advance  Have a great day. Hello Everyone    There is a violation for our application which mentions that Violation- Commit entities in the same order in different microflows to prevent deadlock. Can I get brief info regarding this and suggest me some ideas to get rid of this violations. In my application it mentions that   Potential deadlock in commit order of entities A and B detected between microflow(s). How can I solve this type of violations.   FYI:-  This rule checks the entire project whether all entity database updates happen in the same order. Since the goal is deadlock detection, the create action is excluded. This rule cannot know if the same row is committed, only if the same entities are committed in different order, so it is an indication of a potential deadlock.   Thanks in advance  Have a great day.
asked
1 answers

Hi Pavan,

Your Case-Potential deadlock in commit order of entities A and B detected between microflow(s).

In this case If you consider It is pointing to two different microflows C and D

check for the commit orders of entities A and B in microflows C (check even in the sub microflows that exists inside C for commits if you don’t directly find in C) and D (even the sub microflows that exists inside D for commits if you don’t directly find in D) and make sure the commits of Entities A and B are in same orders in these microflows.

Hope this helps

answered