Sandbox apps hanging on queuedtask retrieves - ClusterManagement tasks filling queue?

Hi all, I’m running a small app in a sandbox which started to get slower and slower. When looking at the logs I see one such log after another:   ConnectionBus_Queries: Query executed in 23 seconds and 722 milliseconds: SELECT "system$queuedtask"."id", "system$queuedtask"."sequence", "system$queuedtask"."status", "system$queuedtask"."queueid", "system$queuedtask"."queuename", "system$queuedtask"."contexttype", "system$queuedtask"."contextdata", "system$queuedtask"."microflowname", "system$queuedtask"."useractionname", "system$queuedtask"."arguments", "system$queuedtask"."xasid", "system$queuedtask"."threadid", "system$queuedtask"."created", "system$queuedtask"."startat", "system$queuedtask"."started", "system$queuedtask"."retried", "system$queuedtask"."retry", "system$queuedtask"."scheduledeventname", "system$queuedtask"."system$owner" FROM "system$queuedtask" WHERE "system$queuedtask"."queueid" = ? AND "system$queuedtask"."status" = ? AND "system$queuedtask"."threadid" IS NULL AND ("system$queuedtask"."startat" <= ? OR "system$queuedtask"."startat" IS NULL) ORDER BY "system$queuedtask"."sequence" ASC, "system$queuedtask"."id" ASC LIMIT ? FOR UPDATE SKIP LOCKED   Looks like it is hanging on the queuedtask objects in the task queue. However, this app is not having any custom queues at all. The only items listed in that queue are   ClusterManagement-MigrateOldFiles ClusterManagement-CleanupOfflineSyncHistory ClusterManagement-CleanupOfflineGUIDs ClusterManagement-CleanupSessions ClusterManagement-CleanupBackgroundJobs ClusterManagement-CleanupTmpDocuments ClusterManagement-UnblockUsers   Any ideas what’s happening with that sandbox app?   I also noticed that the ProcessedQueuedTask table is growing huge by these queued tasks. Is there any practical way to keep that clean on a Sandbox?   regards, Fabian   p.s. this is actually running on 9.23 but there’s only 9.21 in the list of versions in the forum
asked
2 answers

Hi Fabian,

Any help from the Metrics provided on the sprintr environment?

I assum that with level 9 you are aware of the metrics, but just to make sure, you couldnt find anything there?

Jan

answered

Queued Tasks are not automatically cleaned up by the runtime:

https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/task-queue/#cleanup

The default log entries are sort of a red herring.

answered