GoogleMapsRoutePlanner error

The GoogleMapsRoutePlanner doesn’t seem to be working. I’m keeping it really simple. I have a parent entity “ParticipantInfo” and two child Address entities (start/end) linked. I can plot them on the normal google Maps Customer Marker React widget just fine so I know for sure the data is there. I verified that I have Departure Time filled out and I set up attributes for the rest of the fields. But I get the following error  (followed by a screen shot of my settings). Am I missing anything? Does the parent object have to have a generalization? I made TravelMode an ENUM with only one value “DRIVING” which I made sure was set properly. Again, all the addresses are there because the google maps customer marker widget shows them just fine. I even have the lat/lng and tried that with the same error.   MyFirstModule.Home_Web_2.dataView2: Error while applying context Error: MyFirstModule.Home_Web_2.googleMapsRoutePlanner1: Error while applying context Error: MyFirstModule.Home_Web_2.googleMapsRoutePlanner1: Error while applying context TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'length') Error: MyFirstModule.Home_Web_2.dataView2: Error while applying context Error: MyFirstModule.Home_Web_2.googleMapsRoutePlanner1: Error while applying context Error: MyFirstModule.Home_Web_2.googleMapsRoutePlanner1: Error while applying context TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'length')     
asked
0 answers