mxbuild.exe missing from mxbuild image

Hello, i have  been trying to use mxbuild image from private-cloud.registry.mendix.com/mxbuild:9.24.1.4658. After running the compile.sh, i got the following error:   /opt/mendix/compile.sh: line 18: /opt/mendix/modeler/mxbuild: No such file or directory After trying to ls the /opt/mendix/modeler/mxbuild, the mxbuild doesn’t exist   ls /opt/mendix/modeler/ ... mx.deps.json mx.dll mx.dll.config mx.pdb mx.runtimeconfig.json mxbuild.deps.json mxbuild.dll mxbuild.dll.config mxbuild.dll.nlog mxbuild.pdb mxbuild.runtimeconfig.json mxutil.deps.json mxutil.dll mxutil.dll.config mxutil.pdb mxutil.runtimeconfig.json Debug that gets printed before the error line:   [DEBUG] Build path: . [DEBUG] MPR file path: VacationManagement.mpr [DEBUG] MDA file path: mda-file-path.txt [DEBUG] Branch: main [DEBUG] Tag name: 9.24.1838966612 [DEBUG] JDK home: /etc/alternatives/java_sdk Can anyone help?
asked
2 answers

Hi Michael,

Since this is kind of a large and broad topic, its hard to give you a working solution, reading from your snippets. 

In addition,  Mendix has a good and detailed learning Path on how to build images from a private cloud.

https://academy.mendix.com/link/paths/101/Mendix-for-Private-Cloud 

Ofcourse, you would like to have a working answer right away, but I think that following this learning path will do you better.

Good luck with it,

Jan

answered

From time to time it seems Mendix forget's to include mxbuild. I am currently having the same problem with MX10.6.2, while MX10.5 has it included.

answered