Responsiveness of pages

Hi Reader, I have created pages in mendix, I think by default mendix provide wresponsive ness of pages but when apply extra scss and icons and images page lost its responsiveness. How can I fix this? Thanks and Regards, Harshraj Singh
asked
2 answers

HI Harshraj,

it sounds like your custom styles and images may be causing issues with responsiveness.

Here are a few things you can try to fix this:

1. Use CSS media queries to adjust styles based on screen size. This will allow you to define styles for different screen sizes and ensure that your page looks great on any device.

2. Ensure that all images are optimized for web use. Large images can significantly slow down page load times and affect responsiveness. Use an image optimization tool to reduce file size while maintaining quality.

3. Check that your custom styles aren't overriding Mendix's default styles. In the Developer Portal, you can view the generated CSS for your page to see if any conflicting styles are causing issues.

4. Use Mendix's built-in responsive grid system to ensure that your content is displayed correctly on different screen sizes. This will help your page adapt to different devices and maintain responsiveness.

I hope these tips help you get your page back to its responsive state!

Let me know if you have any more questions,

Hope it helps!!

answered

I think your question is very broad. About responsiveness you can learn a lot online, for example here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/CSS/CSS_layout/Responsive_Design

- Use % width or grid, or flex

- Use media queries

You can implement this with custom styling in Mendix

answered