Error I cant fix from online introduction course

Hello. Forgive me if this is wrong place for online course query. I get the error 'Duplicate member name 'Email' from the attribute 'TravelAgency.Customer.Email'. I set up the 'Customer' entity as prescribed in an early 'Bounce Travel' lecture (with one email!). When I created the 'Register' page later on, the 'Customer, caller of the page' data view pulled in 2 identical email fields - so showing the duplication. Where do I go to remove this duplication please?
asked
2 answers

Somehow you've managed to create an entity that has two attributes with the same name.

There are a few ways to do this, but taking your confusion into account this is probably due to inheritance. If you create Customer, add an email attribute and then select a generalization entity that ALSO has an email attribute, the entity will consider this a duplicate. Simply because your vehicle happens to be a car doesn't mean it's any less a vehicle.

Check your generalization chain for an email attribute, remove one of the two and you should be fine.

answered

Many thanks for your help & for pointing me in the right direction. Found the rogue email & corrected. On with the lectures!

answered