Accidentally deleted Microflow

Hi folks! I’m currently doing an assessment where i have to work out a few kinks out of a webshop. i primarily have to switch between admin and user depending on the stories. As i’m still pretty new in Mendix I was making some tweaks and ended up deleting a Microflow which came with the App, which results in a blank screen when i run the app in my browser when switching from Admin to user…... and I have no idea how to fix this microflow!     A bit of a puzzler, i know. any suggestions would certainly help :D    
asked
5 answers

^this is the MF i accidentally deleted, I added this show page, but it just results in a blank page… after playing around with different Object activities i think i exhausted my limited Mendix knowledge.

answered

Hello  , 

In the changes tab we can viewd the deleted data (Pages, microflow)

Select deleted microflow and click on revert changes .

answered

I think the missing microflow might have been configured as (Role-Based) homepage under the Navigation menu.

Also double check the ‘Allowed roles’ of the microflow in the properties pane.

answered

i am not able to find the deleted microflow

answered

Hi Sahu,

Can you help to share your changes tab screenshot it would help to give accurate solution.

Along with that can you check below items,

As Vaishnavi suggested please check the Changes tab for deleted items in your application from there can be possible to revert the changes,

If you have a trouble of finding this try to create an another sample app same find the missed one by compare both applications.(If microflow comes along with the application).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sathya Reddy

answered