I would suggest you:
- Create an entity Month with attributes Month Name, Month Number, and Year
- Create a microflow that takes the project start and end dates as input parameters.
- Here you calculate the number of months between the start and end dates eg by a Java action
- Use a loop to iterate over each month between the start and end dates.
- Per each iteration in the loop, create a new Month object and set its Month Name, Month Number, and Year attributes based on current iteration
- Store the Month objects in a list and return it from the microflow
- Display the list of Month objects in a table on the page.
so you can dynamically generate a table with years and months based on the project start and end dates
Yes, this is possible. You can create a Microflow that triggers after creating a project. This microflow could look something like this:
Hope this helps!