Attribute having enumeration data type is not showing in Data Grid2

I have created an app from spreadsheet. My domain model is looking like this. Where the RESORCE NAME Attribute in Resource Entity is of type enumeration, having values,   This is my data grid 2 , the data source of which is the entity Ordersheet. So in the Resource Column, I have chosen the attribute as, MyFirstModule.Ordesheet_Resource/MyFirstModuleResource/RESOURCE_NAME.   But no resource name is showing While running locally.  Although, while I Have created the attribute Resource Name as String, It was working fine, It was also showing in the data grid . But My requirement is to make the RESOURCE NAME as Enumeration, So that, by using a drop down filter, I will be able to choose the resource name and will be able to view data related to it.   I am also adding the snapshot of  my excel document here.    
asked
2 answers

Hi,

the solution could be that you are using in your Excel the caption of the enumeration,

try to set the value equal to the Name of the enumeration values

let me know if it will work

answered

Actually, Association is not visible in the datagrid.
I will suggest use data grid 2. create Custom component and Use listView and put the Data-source as Resource.

Hope that help you.

Actually, Association is not visible in the datagrid.
I will suggest use data grid 2. create Custom component and Use listView and put the Data-source as Resource.

Hope that help you.

answered