Comparision of datetime attributes on visibility

HI All,      I’m facing a issue i want to put visibility to a image depending on the datetime conditions like [%CurrentDateTime%] > $currentObject/PlannedTimeOut Planned time out  is date and time attribute. Im getting below error An error occurred while evaluating value of AgingRoom.Aging_DashBOard.staticImage2$visibility: Operator > not supported in expression >(Mon Jun 26 2023 19:26:00 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time),    Same condition is working in microflow.   Please suggest some solution
asked
3 answers

the problem could be an empty value,

you must be sure that  $currentObject/PlannedTimeOut is not empty:

$currentObject/PlannedTimeOut != empty and dateTimeToEpoch([%CurrentDateTime%]) > dateTimeToEpoch($currentObject/PlannedTimeOut)

let me know if it works

Andrea

answered

Hi Sabita Chinta, 

to solve this issue you should convert the date in integer before the operation, like this:

dateTimeToEpoch([%CurrentDateTime%]) > dateTimeToEpoch($currentObject/PlannedTimeOut)

let me know if it works :)

Andrea

answered

HI  Andrea thanks for ur reply,

still im getting the error

An error occurred while evaluating value of AgingRoom.Aging_DashBOard.container1$visibility: Operator dateTimeToEpoch not supported in expression dateTimeToEpoch() Error: An error occurred while evaluating value of AgingRoom.Aging_DashBOard.container1$visibility: Operator dateTimeToEpoch not supported in expression dateTimeToEpoch()

answered