System.AutoCommitEntry: 1 object(s).

EDIT: Spoke with support and they have removed this specific logline 9.19: Likely, the auto-committed object that was present was deleted. We delete AutocommitEntry objects only on commit (because the object is not auto-committed anymore) and on signout as in your case. When the auto-committed object is deleted, its AutocommitEntry is kept untouched until it is garbage collected on signout.  AutocommitEntry objects are an implementation detail, so you shouldn't have to care about them. As such, having them remain does not point to a flaw in the model.   We understand that this log is not really helpful, and since it also does not do any harm we removed this specific logging from Mendix 9.19.0 onward.         Hi all,    I am familiar with autocommit and the reasons it happens. However, I see an autocommit and wish to investigate it but it does not tell me which entity has been autocommited and thus removed. It only shows the System.AutoCommitEntry, so no indication about which entity in my model is the problem.   2023-07-03T14:12:11.845212 [APP/PROC/WEB/0]    WARNING - Core: Some autocommitted objects still existed on logout for session 'user'. 2023-07-03T14:12:11.845249 [APP/PROC/WEB/0]   Autocommitted objects are newly created objects which were not yet committed, but are inserted into the database because an associated object was committed. 2023-07-03T14:12:11.845256 [APP/PROC/WEB/0]   Autocommitted objects should explicitly have been committed, please check your model and apply the necessary changes. The autocommitted objects have been deleted from the database to prevent database corruption.Number of autocommitted objects per type which still existed for this session: 2023-07-03T14:12:11.845263 [APP/PROC/WEB/0]   - System.AutoCommitEntry: 1 object(s).
asked
0 answers