Passing object to a page

Hello! I’m trying to create an event management page.   I’ve created an entity Event.     And I’ve created a page Scheduler in which I’d like to display events on a calendar.     However, If I want to add this page to the Navigation it says the selected page expects an object Scheduler.Event which is not available there.     How can I pass those objects to this page? I’ve already linked the data to the Event entity, but that doesn’t work.
asked
4 answers

You cannot send parameters from the menu. The menu is not associated with any object and does not have this parameter.
Instead, you can use a microflow that takes this parameter from an entity and then opens the page with this parameter.
Then you have to call the microflow in the menu instead of this page

answered

I’ve tried now by adding a microflow to the navigation but a new error comes up.

answered

Hi,

There you should use create object for on click option and choose event as entity and choose that page.

answered

Hi Luka Drofenik,

The problem is , the page which you called in navigation that’s contain a object. So that it will works. 

You need to call the page via microflow , in that use action create object and pass the object to the page.

Definitely it will work!!!

answered