Style for paging bar buttons

I've got a CSS styling for the paging bar buttons which says this: .tundra .mendixDataGrid_pagingBarPane .mendix_Button_button { border-style: outset; border-color: #921038; border-width: 1px; background: transparent; } .tundra .mendixDataGrid_pagingBarPane .mendix_Button_buttonHover { background: #FFF; border-style: inset; border-color: #921038; border-width: 1px; } Problem is that I can't pick up a "disabled" attribute for the paging bar buttons so that if, for example, we are on page 1 of the data grid and we hover the mouse pointer over the "back" or "first" buttons they appear depressed, but they shouldn't change at all (because in this case there is no action on them). Apparently, in this situation the server transmits an "opacity 0.2" style to the browser so that it knows to grey the button out, but it seems to have no way of knowing that it shouldn't change the border-style from outset to inset. Is there anything I can put in the stylesheet to stop the border changing if the buttons are inactive when the mouse is rolled over them?
asked
1 answers

Martin,

Thank for your feedback. The next Mendix release will have a new class to style the paging in the way you described!

answered