Error Manage Branch Lines in local Mendix

Hello community, do you know what is the reason for this error, it just appeared and now it doesn't let me connect to the remote branches, I just get the following error -    LibGit2Sharp.LibGit2SharpException: request failed with status code: 403    at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Ensure.HandleError(Int32 result) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Core/Ensure.cs:line 154    at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Proxy.git_remote_fetch(RemoteHandle remote, IEnumerable`1 refSpecs, GitFetchOptions fetchOptions, String logMessage) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Core/Proxy.cs:line 2306    at LibGit2Sharp.Commands.Fetch(Repository repository, String remote, IEnumerable`1 refspecs, FetchOptions options, String logMessage, ProxyOptions proxy) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Commands/Fetch.cs:line 81    at LibGit2Sharp.Network.Fetch(String url, IEnumerable`1 refspecs, FetchOptions options, String logMessage, ProxyOptions proxy) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Network.cs:line 213    at LibGit2Sharp.Network.Fetch(String url, IEnumerable`1 refspecs, FetchOptions options, ProxyOptions proxy) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Network.cs:line 181    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Actions.Git.Requests.Fetch.GitFetchLibGitRequest.ExecuteRequest() in Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Actions\Git\Requests\Fetch\GitFetchLibGitRequest.cs:line 55     thanks
asked
1 answers

Hi Ivan,

If you are able to, try deleting and downloading your project again in a diferent directory, then see if by changing the branch that way fixes your problem.

I hope that helps, regards!

answered