I need help registering two attributes originating from the same entity

Dear network, Please your help with this problem: I have a Core entity that is related to two other entities in * to 1 respectively, these entities are: In the Transp entity I have the Transporter attribute In the entity Driver I have the fields Driver, Cellular, Cedula, In the core entity I want to use the Driver attribute of the Driver entity, therefore I must associate both entities where Core 1 to * Driver But I want to add another driver field that has as its source the same data from the Driver attribute of the Driver entity, without having to generate another entity and repeat the values ​​of the attributes. What I can do?
asked
5 answers

Hi, I am trying to build a many-to-many relationship, however the reference selector widgets give me the following error:

answered

Hi Cristhian,

If I understand correctly, you could use a calculated attribute in your core entity that finds your driver attribute and copies the data to the new attribute.

There you can re use the data and have no new entity.

Thanks

answered

Hi, I am trying to build a many-to-many relationship, however the reference selector widgets give me the following error:

answered

Hi Christian,

Correct. You can simply  use input reference set selector for many to many associations. Then it will also ask you to create a selection page. You can ceate a page with data grid and target entity.

If you have any questions after trying, please comment here.

Ferhat

answered

Looi, when I change the assosiation type, shows me this error:

answered