What is the available objects when error microflow triggered ?

Hi Mendix Gurus,   As you already knew, when concurrent execution disallowed in microflow, there’s an option to trigger another microflow (error microflow), my question here, what is the available objects to this error microflow ?   Suppose that i have an original MF with CAR object, does the CAR object will be available in the error MF ?  
asked
2 answers

Hi Emad Abed,

As far as I experienced lists, objects and variables before the error handling are available for the misroflow you use on error handling flow, but not the object/list or variable which error handling is set on.

You may check following documentation;

https://docs.mendix.com/howto7/logic-business-rules/set-up-error-handling/#5-combinations-of-different-types-of-error-handling

Ferhat

answered

Hi Emad Abed,

When running into an error handling, you dont need to created another (sub)microflow. You could if you want, but you dont need to. When passing objects a paramters to the sub-microflows they are available in the Subflow, perhaps in your case the error flow. 

Important fact, however, is to be aware of the type of error handling (rollback)

Good luck with it,

Jan

answered