API Integration Error

I am calling a REST API using a microflow. The API is being called, and I can see the data in the network tab of the browser. I'm attempting to display this data in a data grid table, and I've mapped it correctly, but I'm unable to view the data in the table. Please guide me…   My Domain Model :        My Page :-   My Page :    See, I am getting the data in network but unable to show them in the grid….     Please suggest some suitable solution .
asked
4 answers

Hi Hajee,

Pls check the page access of your page.

answered

Hi Hajee,

can you share your domain model, microflow and page please?

Did you let Mendix generate the entity that is being mapped? The default generated entity is non-persistant.

Datagrids can’t retrieve non-persistent objects, because those are not committed to the database.

answered

Hi Hajee,

It will be good idea to create another persistable object with attributes that you want to show, and then copy data that you want to show from these NP objects to newley created persistable object. 

Data grid cannot retreive/show NP objects, since they are not commited to database, as Roy already mentioned

answered

Hi Hajee, 

you can set the “root” as input parameter of the page. Then retrieve the data over association in the datagrid.

answered