Registration for anonymous user

We're experimenting with providing anonymous users access to a mendix application. Before doing this it's necessary to establish a decent design to structure the way of the mendix login and registration. So we're planning to extend the loginform with a registration button for new users. This registration from contains all the contact attributes of our crm module. After registration a new contact will be made and we have to activate the user. In the image below the left side is for our employees and the right side is for new users. How can we achieve this? Is it possible to extend the login.html with a registration button which goes to a registration form with all the logic. In the current theming architecture it isn't possible to use the login.html in your theme. The login.html is simply not used by mendix. Instead of using the login.html, mendix uses the index.html. I've tried to test this with different page titles in the login.html and index.html. Mendix always uses the index.html. When will this be changed? And how can i extend the loginform with a registration button?
asked
3 answers

Yes, just create an anonymous accessible home form. That is the way we do it in MxID, the Appstore etcetera.

answered

Uhhhh

set security to allow for anonymus access (guest user) from your "homeform" use the login widget to allow people to login as usual create a New User Button that can ONLY be used by the guest user and use the Wizard Format to lead a new user through registration

or something like that ?

answered

Basically i'm trying to manipulate the login form. Because this is not a form in mendix, we have to do additional things like

mx.session.isGuest()

and deeplinking. Very new stuff to and I think it's a better way to set the login functionality in a mendix form. Because we could change our form with microflows and so on. Is there some way to do this?

answered