Reference set selector showing empty column while pop-up shows correct values

Hello, I have a strange problem with a reference set selector. I have 2 columns showing in the selector: NAME, and LOCATION. The problem I have is that the column LOCATION is always blank. However if I click on 'add' and I get the pop-up to add new references, the column LOCATION in the pop-up does show a value. For both forms I have used exactly the same entity so I know that there should be a value in the LOCATION column in the reference set overview. Here is whay my model looks like (I hope this makes sense!): ModuleA.Service (a generalized entity) ModuleA.ServiceOperatingSystem(1)-(1)ModuleA.ServiceServer(*)-(1)ModuleA.Location (where ServiceOperatingSystem and ServiceServer are specializations of Service) ModuleB.Application()-()ModuleA.Service I then create a form for ModuleB.Application with a Data View[APPLICATION]: Reference Set Selector -> (ASSOCA): (ModuleA.ServiceOperatingSystem) Columns: [NAME] ModuleA.ServiceOperatingSystem, [LOCATION] ModuleA.ServiceOperatingSystem(1)-(1)ModuleA.Service_Server(*)-(1)ModuleA.Location -> In this case the column [LOCATION] is empty, even though there are values in the DB. Pop-up when clicking on the 'add' button above-> Columns: [NAME] ModuleA.ServiceOperatingSystem, [LOCATION] ModuleA.ServiceOperatingSystem(1)-(1)ModuleA.Service_Server(*)-(1)ModuleA.Location -> In this case the column [LOCATION] is filled correctly. Any ideas why in the first case [LOCATION] would be empty, however in the second case it is not? Thanks!
asked
1 answers

If this problem still occurs in 2.5.1, please add an incident to the Partner Portal accompanied with a reproduction project.

answered