App deveopment

I continuosly facing this error while opening main.css how to fix it   Microsoft.Web.WebView2.Core.WebView2RuntimeNotFoundException: Couldn't find a compatible Webview2 Runtime installation to host WebViews. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.Web.WebView2.Core.CoreWebView2Environment.CreateAsync(String browserExecutableFolder, String userDataFolder, CoreWebView2EnvironmentOptions options) at Mendix.Modeler.Controls.WebBrowser.Windows.WebView2WebBrowserHandler.OnWebViewLoaded(Object sender, EventArgs args) in Mendix.Modeler.Controls.WebBrowser.Windows\WebView2WebBrowserHandler.cs:line 114 at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__128_0(Object state) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
asked
1 answers

Hello,

I encountered the same error recently, and here's how I resolved it:

1. Press Windows + I to open the Windows Settings.
  2. Within the Settings window, select "Apps."
  3. Scroll down to "Apps & Features," and locate "Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime." Click on it.
  4. Click on the "Advanced options" link.
  5. Inside the WebView2 settings, you'll find the "Repair" button. Click on it to initiate the repair process.

I trust this solution will be of assistance.

answered