How to generate PDF from a page with dynamic data

I need to generate a PDF from a page in which the data is dynamic and attach the PDF in the Email Template module and send it to the email of the user.  I have configured the email template and successfully attached the PDF document but the PDF file is showing only the static data. All of the charts and listviews and datagrids that are using microflows as data sources are gone.    I am using PDF Document Generation module to achieve the result.  I need to have something like this:    But instead I have this in my PDF:  
asked
3 answers

Hello Plamen Draganov,

have you created document template for it? if yes please check have you added dynamic fields to the document template(its not the email template)

answered

Hi, I don't know how you pass the data to the page. But be aware that there is a limitation to the use of persistent objects:

Snippet from paragraph 1.3 Limitations:

Objects that are created in microflows that contain the Generate PDF from page action are not available to use in your PDF document. This is also applicable for changes made to existing objects. The reason is that those changes are not persisted to the database until the whole microflow has finished. The document generation service will access your document in its own context, and therefore have no access to the non-persisted changes.

answered

I created a document template but can't see how to add dynamic fields. I need listviews and data views. However, these are the options that I have:

image.png

answered