List view is not showing

When I run my application, my list view, which contains only one button that calls a microflow, doesn't appear as expected on the page. Instead, I see a "No items found" message.
asked
3 answers

Hi Arbaz, 

A list view, like any other view only shows objects when they are available. Have you created an object of the type that your list view is connected to? 

Regards,

Aswin

answered

Hi Arabz,

My suggestion is create button above listview that will retrieve same list result as listview, put debugger and check are you able to see list that you want if not your xpath is wrong is that is not a case and you are able to see it check access rights on your entity for your current user.

answered

Hi there!

If you have already Created an object via a Microflow to populate this List View (for example, with a simple GetOrCreate flow) like Aswin says and still can't see the Object when running the application, then I would check my Security settings next :). Go to the Entity in your Domain Model (that you refer to in your List View) and check the Access Rights for the user role that you are logged in with. It may be that you haven't set any access

That's usually it for me when something I created is invisible.

BTW. Whenever you already have a List View or are building a brand new one based on a brand new Entity, it's very likely there aren't any objects inside of that list yet. To tackle this, just add a 'Create' button inside the list view. This will help create your first object and if all security settings are correct, it should show inside your List View :)

Hope this helps!

T.

answered