I am unable to see my app content in studio pro while saved the content in last time.

I had explored the course of  '' Create an App with Advanced Page Building " in studio pro . exploration almost completed and saved but i am unable to see the content of app in studio pro after login studio pro through mendix home page.
asked
2 answers

Did you open the model the second time again through home.mendix.com > project > Edit in Studio Pro?

In that case, you might have downloaded a second copy of the model from the team server.

My advice is to open a model where you already are working on through Studio Pro directly.

In your case I would check out the folder where you do have stored the Mendix models. You will probably see 2 folders for the same project. Where one is name {ProjectName}_2. Delete this one. Open the correct folder without _2 and open the model

In the future;

1. Always push you model to the Mendix teamserver
  2. When opening Studio Pro, select the project.

image.png

If you are in doubt you have the right branch, click choose branch line. Here you can also check if there is already a local copy.

image.png

answered

I had gone through same path Mendix Home page>My apps > Edit in studio pro and then refleted to Mendix Studio pro app for edtiting.

answered