Create chart from entities that have data stored in different rows

Hello!   I have two use cases/ two entities and I want to create charts using data from these entities: In the first entity: I have account name, manager forecast category and sum of total services. I want to create a pie chart that for each account name, represents the sum of total services for each manager forecast category ( because I can have two different lines that do have the same account name but different manager forecast categories that have different values of the sum of total services). In second entity: each line of every account name has the value of sun of total services for each manager forecast category (in the same line) not like the first one and I want to achieve the same chart (a chart for every account name that has the value of sum of total services for each manager forecast category)   Thank youu  
asked
1 answers

I would use a non persistent entity with all the attributes needed. Make a microflow as datasource that retrieves all the accounts and iterate over the accounts. Then for each account create the non persistent object and fill all the attributes needed. Return the list of just created non persistent objects so you can use those to show the graph.

Regards,

Ronald

answered