How to fix this errors in the App from Create an App with Advanced Page Building Academy Learning Path

Hello!       This are the errors that I'm having while completing the 'Create an App with Advanced Page Building', from the Academy Learning Paths.   At first, they seem easy to fix and, for example, in the 33 (CE1571) bug, I simply added an argument for the parameter 'RequestLineList', like this:       I 'solved' all the bugs the same way, but I'm still getting the error notification. I also compared it with the completed excercise given by the Learning Path and its the same as my App.   I'm thinking that maybe this could be a Mendix Studio version issue, given that the Learning Path excercise is builded in 9.24 version, and I'm trying to develop it in 10.3.1.   Thoughts?    Thank you  
asked
2 answers

Hi!

I believe that you need to configure the object that you are going to work with in the action button, if the object that you need for that page is not in the scope, use a microflow to retrieve the object and open the page and it should be enough.

Hope it helps!

Edit: Maybe you also need to set the argument in the microflow settings? Here is an example

image.png

answered

Hi,

It is recommended to use the same version mentioned in the exercise. I have faced few issues when I tried to recreate the exercises which were built in the lower version in the higher version.

answered