How to add PWA Offline profile without creating multiple errors?

Hello,   I started developping my app using a PWA responsive web profile and I created a new PWA responsive web offline profile. Sadly, it created a lot of errors saying that many components of my app does not work when using an offline profile.  Is there a way to fix that?    Thanks for your help.
asked
2 answers

No.

The hard part is that offline profiles have a different way of modelling your domain model.

You can find more info here: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/mobile/building-efficient-mobile-apps/offlinefirst-data/

But what can help you forward is to change the 'Default home page' of your Offline profile (in the Navigation Profile) to a new module within your app.

First create a new Module. This will be the module which is 'offline-first'.

Then go to Navigation of your project and select the Phone Offline profile. Change the Default Home page and optionally the role-based home pages.

In this way you can keep your current app as is, and don't have all the errors.

Hope this helps.

answered

Hello Peter,

I tried to do what you said by splitting my app in 2 modules, one for online and one for offline, but I still have the same errors. I don't understand why it does not work since I splitted my app.

image.png

answered