Xpath expression is not working to filter a oject display inside a grid based on the values taken from a parameter

Hello,   I have a button triggered by a microflow that creates an object QuarterSelection and shows a page :   Here is the page, it takes as a parameter 'QuarterSelection' that I created :   The ok button should show a page in which I have to filter an entity ExcelFileDocument1 based on the the values entered on the entity QuarterSelection. Thta' why, I'm using Xpath but I'm not getting the object of ExcelFileDocument1 that have the same values of quarter and year attributes of the entity QuarterSelection entered previously: Did I make any mistake? Thanks!    
asked
5 answers

Hey Maryam!

I have a some of doubts about your flow. In the stored quarterly files you are using the association between the Excel file and the Quarter Selection. Are you filling that association somewhere before going to the page?

Instead of doing that probably you need to send the Quarter Selection as page parameter, wrap the excel data widget with a data view that use that page parameter and set the xpath like this:

[Year=$QuarterSelection/Year

and

Quarter=$QuarterSelection/Quarter

]

Kind regards.

answered

image.pngI'm still not getting the object inside the xpath :

image.png

Normally, I don't know where to fill the association, I have already a populated entity ExcelFileDocument and I cerated one called QuarterlySelection that is populated on this page :

image.png

answered

The variable is not knownimage.png

answered

Here as you can see :

image.png

image.png

answered

Hey Maryam,

Because you using Datagrid and xpath is call on page you can access to your object via token '[%CurrentObject%]' but still you will not be able to filter it with attribute of currentobject, instead of using xpath you should use microflow as your Data source.

image.png

answered