Java Error While Running App locally App

I have updated my app from V 9.11.0 to 9.20.0 to 10.5.0 and now when I try to run this app locally in Version 10.5.0 I'm getting the below error does anyone know about it?    D:\01.Projects\06. MMIC\03. QPD\04. MMIC QPD App Backup\MMIC QP Dashboard\javasource\databasereplication\actions\ImportActivitySet.java:50: error: cannot find symbol            context.rollbackTransAction();                   ^  symbol:   method rollbackTransAction()  location: variable context of type IContextD:\01.Projects\06. MMIC\03. QPD\04. MMIC QPD App Backup\MMIC QP Dashboard\javasource\databasereplication\implementation\DatabaseDataManager.java:161: error: cannot find symbol                        this.settings.getContext().rollbackTransAction();                                                  ^  symbol:   method rollbackTransAction()  location: interface IContextNote: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.2 errors FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong:Execution failed for task ':compile'.> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details. * Try:> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.> Run with --debug option to get more log output.> Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 2s
asked
2 answers

Hello Ritesh,

A few steps to trouble shoot:

1. Synchronize your app directory

2. Clean deployment Directory

3. Check your userlibs for duplications

4. update market places modules

5. Create a new project to check the needed userlibs of specific modules 

Good luck!

answered

Thanks Jelle,

I have Updated my DatabaseReplication Module in the App and replaced it with existing settings and the error is solved.

answered