MxBuild.exe throwing ERROR: System.DllNotFoundException

Hello... I am using MxBuild.exe to generate mda file and I am getting the below error. I have 'SQLite.Interop.dll' in the folder 'C:\Program Files\System.Data.SQLite\2013\bin'. Am I missing anything? Initializing... ERROR: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3confignone(SQLiteConfigOpsEnum op) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor(String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework) at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.DbConnectors.SQLiteConnector.BuildWindowsConnection(String filePath) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\DbConnectors\SQ eConnector.cs:line 26 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.DbConnectors.SQLiteConnector.DoTResult in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Storage\Databas s:line 163 at Mendix.Modeler.Projects.SystemModule.OpenProject(String projectFilePath) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Projects\Modules\SystemModule.cs:line at Mendix.Modeler.Projects.SystemModule.LoadSystemModule() in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Projects\Modules\SystemModule.cs:line 78 at Mendix.Modeler.ModelerCore..ctor(IAssemblySource assemblySource, IProjectManager projectManager) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Core\ModelerC .cs:line 54 at Mendix.MxBuild.MdaBuilder.Build() in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.MxBuild\MdaBuilder.cs:line 39 at Mendix.MxBuild.Program.Run(IEnumerable`1 args) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.MxBuild\Program.cs:line 106 at Mendix.MxBuild.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.MxBuild\Program.cs:line 38 BUILD FAILED
asked
1 answers

Do you have the SQLite.Interop.dll file in your modeler directory? There should be one in the /modeler/x86 and /modeler/x64 directories.

If they are there, then I'm wondering if perhaps you have an incompatible version of SQLLite.Interop.dll registered and getting loaded instead. Can you remove the SQLLite installation at C:\Program Files\System.Data.SQLite\?

answered