JavaAction Not Implemented?

Hi Guys   I’m experiencing some issues with a Java action in my microflow ‘Duplicate Image File’ to be exact. Its saying its not implemented but when I check my Java Source folder it is there has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you fix it? Error is -    com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: Exception while executing runtime operation    at com.mendix.webui.actions.client.RuntimeOperationAction.apply(RuntimeOperationAction.scala:72) Caused by: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Java action was not implemented    at MyFirstModule.ATC_AdminGetFirstStep.nested.8321d2f3-dbb3-43b0-8084-bdb8fa9008b4.nested.cc4ae08a-c2b6-432a-accf-bb24686278cc [0 of 6] (JavaAction : 'Duplicate image document')    at MyFirstModule.ATC_AdminGetFirstStep.nested.8321d2f3-dbb3-43b0-8084-bdb8fa9008b4 [0 of 1] (ListLoop : '')    at MyFirstModule.ATC_AdminGetFirstStep (ListLoop : '')
asked
3 answers

Hi, do you still need to write the java action?

https://docs.mendix.com/howto8/logic-business-rules/extending-your-application-with-custom-java/

'In the Java code, there is a placeholder marked with //BEGIN USER CODE and //END USER CODE comment statements. This is where you can add your own Java code. Studio Pro will never overwrite the code between those two statements."

answered

Did you create a new Java Action for this called "Duplicate image document"? 

The error message you are seeing is the default for a new Java Action that has had no Java code added to it.

You should probably be calling the DuplicateImageDocument Java Action from the Community Commons module (available in the Marketplace).

Good luck!

answered

Import community commons again, this should fix the issue.

answered