The Integration Works in Local But Not in The Cloud

Hi,   When I run my application locally and make a Call REST Post for erp service, I do not encounter any problems. The response I expect is returning. However, when I deploy the same application and send it to the cloud (acceptance), I get HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error. By the way, security level is at production level. I added the error below. What is causing the problem? Can you help me?   HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 07:26:43 GMT Server: X-ORACLE-DMS-ECID: 00643ZD0TiFAxG85njWByZ0001ik000B7Q X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: application/json Content-Language: en { "ISGServiceFault" : { "Code" : "ISG_INVALID_ALIAS", "Message" : "An invalid alias has been used to invoke the service.", "Resolution" : "Please pass a valid alias.", "ServiceDetails" : { "ServiceName" : "xxozu_bpm_ws_pkg", "OperationName" : "enough_available_budget", "InstanceId" : "0" } } }
asked
1 answers

Hi AYBERK AKBALIK

Please check if you are using any constants and set their value in the environment.

answered