How to sign in ( it redirects me to the login page again)

hey experts, can someone help me regarding signing in.   i have an custom login page with sign in button and create an account button. i can create a account and when i try to login with the newly created account it redirects me back to the login page. how to fix this?   note: if i login with mxadmin it works but unfortunately not with the new user which i create, however once i login with mxadmin and go the account overview page (marketplace module) there i can see the newly created accounts and i can edit them and assign them a different role. 
asked
3 answers

Check the following

1. Do you have a homepage set for the user role?
  2. When you create the account, did you assign a user role
  3. Are you sure you are logged in correctly? Check it in your console, when you have a (ub)successful sign in, this is logged.
answered

Hello Muhammad, in order to have different home-pages according to the role (example: Anonymous, User, Administrator) you must check that you have selected those pages in "Navigation" and "Role-based home pages"

After doing so, every user will be redirected to it's home page after logging in

image.png

answered

image.pngHere is the microflow that handles the registration process for Trainer, am I missing something here?

So i just realized that all the "users" i created using the registrations form, are stored in the User role. How do i store them in Trainer and Clients role?

Btw. I am sorry for taking over your question haha 

answered