Ideal payment service provider (Mollie) mx 6

Hi guys, I need to implement a payment service provider to process iDeal transactions in our Mendix app. I saw there is an iDeal module and some have implemented oGone/ingenico. Is the iDeal module compatible with mx >6? I was thinking to implement Mollie through their API, i see they have Java code https://www.mollie.com/nl/modules But I have not much experience with Java and stuff, so I was wondering whether someone could help/coach me with implementing this Mollie module? After that we can publish it free in app store? Thanks
asked
2 answers

The ideal module is available for Mx 5.6.2 or higher. Think that you'll probably need some update on the UI, but should be good to go.

Had a short look on the mollie website and it seems you can easily use posts and gets for the payments. Maybe you could have a look at the REST module and use the functionality there to create a payments and get the status of a payment. The only extra thing you'll nee to publish a rest service that mollie can use to check if the status change of the payment has been handled. So no need for java programming when using the post and get methods descibed on the mollie website.

answered

Hi Erwin, thanks for the info.

Actually I have never set up a REST service, any help would be appreciated :

1 - How to create a payment based on the REST module? 2 - How can i test the service of Mollie for creating an payment? 3 - Any other basis information to implement is welcome?

thnx

answered