How to Update total Price after deleting one object in the list?

I'm facing an issue with updating the total price in Mendix after deleting an object from the list. Currently, when I remove an item from the list, the total price remains the same. However, I want the total price to reflect the updated list. What would be the best approach to achieve this in Mendix? Should I use a microflow or a different method? Any guidance or example would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
asked
3 answers

Hello Muhammed,

You can use a microflow or a nanoflow to do this. What you maybe also want to look at is an before or after delete event on the entity.

Just also think about to refresh the screen after executing the action.

Hope this helps

Good luck!

answered

Hello Muhammad, 

after you delete, use change object action with "refresh in client" on your entity with total price, this should help.

On the other hand, you don't need to use a loop to calculate the total price on the list, you just need to use the "aggregate list" and the sum functions of a specific attribute from the list

image.png

answered

I see some good solutions but Muhammad Furqan if your solution is not solved yet. drop a screen shot of your solution then we can better support you.

answered