Error A requested file or directory could not be found at the time an operation was processed. undefined

Hello All,   I'm trying to delete one object which is being used in the same data View so it is throwing this error "A requested file or directory could not be found at the time an operation was processed. undefined". My requirement is after taking any photo in UI if i have given a delete button so it should delete the photo but right now it is deleting and throwing this error client side. Any solution regarding this?
asked
2 answers

This sounds like your application is trying to use the image object somewhere after you have deleted it. 

If the delete button is on a page that is showing the image, then you will want to make sure you have removed all references to the image object on that page. This may mean showing a new page if the image object is the parameter for a DataView for example.

Good luck! 

answered

Hi Kumari,

Could you check if the object is being committed? Also alternatively instead of using the default button try calling a microflow and passing the object to delete. You can also keep the microflow for the time being to debug why the deletion is not working.

answered