Issue with Signup Link - Module Forgot Passwrod

Hi community,   I have a problem with my app, after having downloaded and installed the forgotpassword module and following the instruction here Forgot Password | Mendix Documentation and having set up all properly in my APP including DeepLink and Mail template I don t undestand why when I enter my credential in APP for creating my user I receive correctly the mail, but the link which is generated in the mail is still the "Login Page" , while I should expect the microflow "Step3_DL_SetNewPassword" to be executed and to be diverted to page "ForgotPassword.Step3_EnterNewPassword"   See images below. Maybe someone can help me looking in the right direction.   Mendix version used 10.8.0   Thanks a lot     What I would expect instead  
asked
5 answers

Can you check the Anonymous User tab in App Security. 

Make sure "Allow anonymous users" is set to "Yes", and the "Anonymous user role" is set to your Anonymus user.

https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/anonymous-users/

anonymous-users-tab.png

answered

Could you check that "Step3_DL_SetNewPassword" and "ForgotPassword.Step3_EnterNewPassword" allow access for anonymous guest users? I suspect one of those doesn't, so it's triggering the login page instead.

answered

Hi Robert Price I have checked but it looks all good to me. thanks for helping out

APP Security.pngAuthorization.pngsecurity forgotpassword1.pngsecurity forgotpassword2.png

answered

HI Robert Pricesimply not working, i have add the anonymous user and assigned the module roles "Sing_up" as for the external but it does not work, i don tknow if and where I am doing something wrong

Screenshot 2024-03-10 203138.pngScreenshot 2024-03-10 204242.pngScreenshot 2024-03-10 204324.pngScreenshot 2024-03-10 204403.png

answered

HiRobert Price 

In the end I handled in a different way creating dedicated workflow and dedicated page for it. Now it s working. Thx anyway for your help!

answered